Monday, January 9, 2012

Some Good Reads!!

**So I tried the Google document thing that I asked about in class today...lets see how this goes: 


 **I'm posting three articles that I had to read this passed semester for another class and they are all relevant to what we have been talking about and I think they are really good! So if you are all interested and have some spare time check them out and let me know what you think!!


**We Are All Works in Progress




**White Privilege and Male Privilege




**Homophobia: A Weapon of Sexism



6 comments:

  1. It does but you need to approve access. I requested permission for all three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one opened, the others are protected by copyright law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the others, the first page of each says something like it may be copy righted by law but if you scroll down the article should be there....double check? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. They work fine. Guess I was just being lazy. lol See you in class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete